Novicap is a European Fintech focused on providing end-to-end working capital solutions to SMEs, mid-market corporates, and public administrations. Through our proprietary technology platform, we offer Credit and SaaS solutions that enable our customers to drive their business forward. In doing so, Novicap actively supports thousands of businesses to help them deliver impact for their stakeholders.
With offices in Barcelona, Madrid, London and Amsterdam, we are one of the fastest growing fintech startups in Europe. Amazing, isn’t it?
We are currently looking for an Office Manager who wants to join our team. You will help us in building a pleasant working environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Sounds like you? Keep reading! 🤓
What will you do?
As an Office Manager, your work will be divided into three main groups:
- You will manage office expenses, including validating invoices against quotations, and process invoices for payment. You will be collaborating with the Finance department
- You will coordinate travel arrangements for the Team;
- You will review the travel expenses reports of team members
- You will manage orders for supplies, office equipment and service providers
- You will be responsible for Barcelona and Madrid offices and their Office Management including building and supplier management (utilities, maintenance, cleaners)
- You will be in contact with the landlord
Talent support tasks:
- You will help the Head of Talent with the company internal communications
- You will organize together with the Head of Talent onboarding and offboarding cycles
- You will update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Planning and execution of Company events and team building activities together with the Head of Talent
- You will be assisting employees in requests related with: office, local benefits, travel management
How will you do it?
As Office Manager you will manage the flawless and timely execution of all tasks according to the guidelines, processes and contracts that ensure an efficiently run office, so that the rest of the team can focus on their work 😌.
You will be based in our Barcelona office to support daily operations, but will be in contact with our Madrid office if they need help.
We will make sure that you get to know everybody during your first month with us and, in 3 months time, we are sure that you will be a key part of the team at Novicap!
Who will you be working with?
You will report directly to the Head of Talent, working side by side with her in all Talent related matters, as so with the Finance team. Also, you will help all Novicapers so that their day to day life at the office runs smoothly.
You are the right person if you:
- Have attention to detail and data security.
- Have analytical skills: how can the company spend its office management budget more efficiently? Find inefficiencies and cost-savings as part of their day-to-day job
- Are a problem-solving person, but also has adaptability
- Have experience working with people from different countries
- Speak English and Spanish fluently
- Are transparent & honest
- As a plus, have a keen awareness of computer systems
What we can offer?
- Report directly to the Head of Talent
- Full time job with permanent contract
- Amazing highly motivated colleagues and team members to work with
- You’ll join us for our annual company-wide events and be able to meet the rest of the team that’s distributed in Spain , when COVID allows it (health first!)
- Be part of our dynamic, international working environment, with a flat hierarchy and open communication between teams
- Communicate better with colleagues by joining free English or Spanish classes if you need them
- Flexible benefits with Cobee and preferential rate on health insurance
- Andjoy subscription if you like sports. And we also have a running club!
- Library with plenty of books to choose from. If you can't find anything, let us know what you want and we will add it to the library!
- Free fruit, coffee and tea at the office. Yeah, we know it’s common, but we like to take care of you anyway